Saturday, December 5, 2015

Editing for Washburn Review

Editing for Washburn Review

I found this editing assignment to be both educational and challenging. My understanding of grammar is still not perfect, but reading through the articles, I saw various grammar and spelling errors, along with punctuation mistakes. To catch these errors, I had to make sure to read slowly and thoroughly.

While editing the articles, I also was able to learn more about the topics covered. I was intrigued by the article on the School of Business, what they study in business major, and what kind of job prospects are available after graduation. Although I have no strong interest in business, reading and editing the article was quite enjoyable for me.

My editing skills are not great by any means, but I hope that one day I can apply what I have learned here in my future employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment