Sunday, October 18, 2015

Editing Experience

This past week I experienced editing in a whole new light. I was there sitting in a room staring at real stories that were up to be published. I was sitting there asking myself if I was ready to actually edit something that a lot of people could see. After a couple of minutes of editing I felt like I was actually making a difference in these stories. Now I can't say if it was for the best or not.


I made it through two stories. Both were over things I liked. The first one was over TV series that were coming back on and the other was over sports. As I was editing these stories, my eyes started to hurt from staring at the screen. I decided right then that if was ever going to edit some long paper in the future that I would print it off and write on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment