Friday, September 18, 2015

Career Fair

Today I went to the Career Fair for the first time, as moral support for Hef Woods. I was actually impressed on how many people there I had known. I talked to individuals at Advisors Excel, BNSF, Bankers, Payless and many others. I was shocked when I realized how many people who were representing these companies from my previous job at Walgreens and my current job at CoreFirst bank. I received a lot of information on Internships, since I will be actively looking for one following graduation in May. I explored many different types of business and internship possibilities.

Overall, I enjoyed going and wish I had attended in the past.

David

1 comment:

  1. Solid.. not sure internships is capitalized, but if that's the only thing that is wrong with this, job well done, sir!

    ReplyDelete