I went to two shifts at the WU Review to edit the paper. In my first shift, I edited beside the copy editor who was on staff at the time. She wasn't sure what I needed to do, so we did some together. The first one we edited was very difficult formatted. It was in sentence format, not already put into paragraphs. This looked very difficult for the editor. Also, the wording was not the strongest. The second shift was more structured and planned. The editor printed out a page from the paper and told us to edit it. This was more difficult than I thought it was going to be. The sentences were poorly written, as well as word choice was poor. I noticed a lot of commas in stories. Overuse!