Friday, August 21, 2015

Who is Courtney Sweeney?

Hey everyone!

My name is Courtney Sweeney and I am a super senior (I have been in college for six year because I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life). I am majoring in mass media with an emphasis in creative advertising. I also have a minor in psychology.

I am from Valley Falls, which is a small town, about 30 minutes northeast of Topeka. I grew up on a farm. I have cows, chickens, pigs, rabbits, ducks, cats and dogs. I love being from the country. I went to Bethany College for two years and I was on the dance team.

I do not have a lot of experience in editing. My mom teaches English at a school up north, so she is going to be my best friend this semester! I probably won't be smiling a lot in class because I am NOT a morning person. I promise I am not being mean!

I hope everyone has a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment