Monday, August 17, 2015

Introducing Josh Wallentine

If I had it my way, I wouldn't need an introduction. I mean, I am Josh Wallentine after all - Just kidding. I am a junior from Wichita, Kansas. My family has two dogs and two cats who are all rescued. One was rescued from a puppy mill and one was rescued at the bottom of the kennel from a hoarders house. One cat we rescued from a farm, which isn't much of a rescue, but it was in the middle of a blizzard! Our other cat was found in a beer box on the side of a street. She weighed only 2 oz. when we adopted her and was miraculously a "false-positive" for kitty leukemia. It is a crazy life, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I am easy going. I like to watch racing, take naps, and run with my girlfriend. I hate running, but she makes it a little more bearable.

I don't have any more experience with editing other than that of high school. I am remaining optimistic about this class, even though Regina seems to make it out to be so awful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment