Monday, August 17, 2015

What to know about Sydney

Hey everyone!

My name is Sydney Hansen and I'm a senior public relations major. Originally, I'm from Pleasant Hill, Missouri, which is a relatively small town outside of Kansas City. Throughout my life, I've been super passionate about music. I was involved in choir from 5th grade until my sophomore year of college; it was definitely a huge part of my life. For a while, I wanted to be a choir teacher, but then changed my mind and decided public relations was a better path for me. Currently, I work part-time as a manager at Beauty Brands while also being a full-time student. I'm excited for this semester and to see what this class is all about.

I don't have any formal experience with editing, but my high school language arts professor was SUPER strict about learning grammar rules/guidelines. So, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on them, but I suppose that will be put to the test throughout this class! Have a great semester everyone.

Sydney Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment