Monday, August 17, 2015

All about Me, Myself and I

Hello everyone!

My name is Kara! I'm a senior planning to graduate in May. I'm studying Public Relations and I'm hoping to get a job in a flashy, big city such as Chicago, Washington D.C. or New York City someday.  I was born and raised in Topeka. After my first year of college at the University of Arkansas, I decided to transfer back home, which has been a good transition for me. I have a love for adventure and have a crazy dream of becoming a travel blogger someday. This summer I went to South Africa and considered following that dream. However, I haven't decided if I'm up for the challenge. There are so many people and places in this world I would love to see.

As far as editing, I'm extremely intimidated by this class. I'm nervous and know it will be a struggle for me. In my previous schooling, we spent a lot of time writing, but not a lot of time breaking down the English language and how to use it properly. I'm optimistic about this class, though, and I know I will learn a lot.

I hope everybody has a wonderful semester!

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment