Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Am Mr. Cox

My name is David, and I am 22 years old. I am a 5th year senior this year, and will be graduating in May with a degree in mass media with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in anthropology. I am excited to be done with school, but also terrified because then I am expected to contribute to life and be an adult. I am expected to buy my own clothes, and make my own doctors appointments? This is not what I signed up for.

I have spent this summer transitioning to a new job, and trying many new things. I have made the change from working as a Pharmacy Technician to working at a local bank as a teller. I love my new job because I am able to have evenings and weekends to myself. This lead to me having a life outside of school and work, which is exciting for me. As far as editing experience, I have none. This class will be an interesting struggle.

I am excited for this year. I hope everyone has a great semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment