Monday, August 17, 2015

International student is enjoying her time at Washburn

Hi,

  My name is Fangfei Lu and I come from China. It is good to see you all today.

  I have studied at Washburn for two years and I am emphasizing in PR and minor in Theatre. I like the beautiful campus and the friendly people here. I have taken part in some local festivals like Old Albany Day's and Gary's Fall Festival. I love this kind of activity because it's a good time to relax and get close to nature.

  Outside of class I like playing badminton and watching entertainment programs.I like music too, I downloaded many Chinese songs, English songs and Korean songs on my phone. When I am running, I listen to these songs, the music is a driving force for me.

  Thanks for reading my post.^-^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment