Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Editing for the Washburn Review 1 & 2

I had the distinct honor of spending two hours of my life copy editing for the Washburn Review. Besides the constant noise of air blowing, it was not too terrible. However, I do not know if the stories I  edited had been edited before me, but there were a substantial amount of errors. If they had been edited before me, they need to fire their copy editors and find better ones. With that being said, the people I interacted with in there were very friendly and answered any questions I had. I talked with Stephanie (I think that's who it was) and a few other students in there and they had nothing but good things to say about the Review other than printing the wrong picture for the story of the faculty member who died of cancer. That was awkward. Other than that, I did what I had to do and accomplished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment