Saturday, November 14, 2015

Washburn Review Time

Monday, Nov. 9, I spent time editing two stories for the Washburn Review. The environment was pretty laid back and calm. There were only two other editors there while I was present because I went around lunch time, so there really wasn't much for me to do at the time. They told me that on Mondays they are normally overwhelmed because they are trying to make sure everything is perfect since the paper comes out on Wednesdays.

I was given two stories to edit. One was about the volleyball team, and the other was about a fictional book review. The content of the stories were decent. They were both missing headlines, so I fixed that, as well as other grammatical adjustments that needed to be made. However, my time spent at the review was interesting because I had never been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment